Harrisonburg, VA Area, anyone?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #3 of 9
Really old thread, but is there any interest in the area?

I'm in Virginia Beach.. I'm interested in something.. Closest I see is DC.. I can assure you, there is a market for it in this area, just not a lot of recognition.. Just need to get the word out somehow.. But we have a lot of amazing places to hold events in the Hampton Roads area.. Hence why they call it 7 cities..

Apr 30, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #9 of 9
Unfortunately I can't make the DC meet (which sucks because I'm from that area). Was hoping to see if any JMU students or locals were interested in a meet 

I'm a JMU student. Are there any other students on here?

I'm in Charlottesville and would be interested in a meet anywhere vaguely nearby... Hampton Roads, Harrisonburg, Richmond, etc.

Not sure if you guys were aware, but HeadAmp Audio Electronics is based in Charlottesville. You can see what they make (and sell) here: http://www.headamp.com/

Btw, the primary point of contact for HeadAmp on Head-Fi is user @justin w. He's usually pretty busy though, and I don't know if he even has enough space to host formal meets, but I'd imagine one-on-ones shouldn't be too hard to get with most of the stuff he sells.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back