Happy with the px100's
Mar 22, 2008 at 2:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

weste47

100+ Head-Fier
I received them a few days ago in the mail and have been using them for computer listening and sometimes at school. At first I was considering the ksc-75 but I wasn't to crazy about their style of the around the ear clip on type thing. The Px100 does real nice with hip-hop and trance music as well and is really comfortable and has a fun sounding bass. I know it's not the most detailed and is a bit dark sounding but I'm finding it pretty fun to listen to when I'm not using my pk1's.

Mar 22, 2008 at 2:42 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by weste47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received them a few days ago in the mail and have been using them for computer listening and sometimes at school. At first I was considering the ksc-75 but I wasn't to crazy about their style of the around the ear clip on type thing. The Px100 does real nice with hip-hop and trance music as well and is really comfortable and has a fun sounding bass. I know it's not the most detailed and is a bit dark sounding but I'm finding it pretty fun to listen to when I'm not using my pk1's.

Sounds like me.
I have the PX100 and the KSC75. I didn't really like the design of the KSC75 (they were too loose fitting on my ears). Both sounded nice, but I find the PX100 to be more *fun* for all types of music out of my little Ipod nano.

Certainly is darker than the KSC75, but I prefer it this way.

Mar 22, 2008 at 3:37 AM Post #3 of 3
I like the PX100 for workouts. Cheap, light, and lots of oomph for those moments when you're lifting a few too many pounds.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back