Halo Online 0.6 Finally Releasing After 2-Years In Development
Apr 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

InsanityOne

500+ Head-Fier
After being in development for over two years, Halo Online is about to receive its biggest update yet! There are far too many changes to list, but get ready to play on Friday, April 20th! Get ready to experience Halo on PC like you never have before! (I will update this thread as necessary.)

ElDewrito is a community-made mod for Halo Online, a cancelled free Halo 3 derived PC game for the Russian market. It allows multiplayer games to be played in player-hosted servers and aims to restore removed features, fix bugs and glitches, and add mod support.

The game has multiple server browsers, player and emblem customization, stat tracking, ranked and social servers (as well as an in-beta ranking system). Anyone can host custom servers - as a host player, or with a built-in dedicated server functionality, along with map/gametype voting functionality.

The game will be releasing on the late afternoon of April 20, 2018. Head over to reddit.com/r/haloonline after release, and follow the instructions and download links that will be in the sidebar.

SOURCE

Apr 26, 2018 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 5
I gotta say. I'm super happy someone finally made a halo game/port for pc, and to include custom games as well! It's unfortunate though that Microsoft issued a cease and desist just the other day. So it's only a matter of time before it's shut down or hosted in another country.

Apr 26, 2018 at 11:18 AM Post #3 of 5
I gotta say. I'm super happy someone finally made a halo game/port for pc, and to include custom games as well! It's unfortunate though that Microsoft issued a cease and desist just the other day. So it's only a matter of time before it's shut down or hosted in another country.

No worries, everything is just fine, the game is just a little harder to get now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back