Guild Wars 2 Music and BETA
Jul 23, 2012 at 1:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Rath1on

100+ Head-Fier

I just finished up playing the BETA for like a million hours this weekend. I won't be able to play it again until Aug 28th :frowning2:
But, that's okay. I spent most of my time in the main menu listening to the music anyway. 
tongue.gif

Anyone here play in the BETA?

Jul 23, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #2 of 7
I did. Didn't you prepurchase and get 3 days head start access, i.e. 25 August?

Jul 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 7
I still listen to GW1 music on a regular basis. Factions from 2006 or so is my favourite in GW1. Coastline, Luxon Theme, Bonus Track 3, very soothing. Bugged the hell outa me when I realized the background music in Kaineng Centre was not included in the track list, so I had to rip the lossy version of it from the game data file itself. It doesn't have an official name but it is one of my favourites along w/ Aggresive Expansion from Hans Zimmer.

May 1, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #6 of 7
I don't know why it took me so long but I just got the 4cd soundtrack of Guild Wars 2 yesterday and omg. OMG this is so good. I've been a huge fan of The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind soundtrack for ages and only recently thought to check what else Jeremy Soule had done. So glad I did.

Jul 11, 2016 at 7:53 PM Post #7 of 7
I don't know why it took me so long but I just got the 4cd soundtrack of Guild Wars 2 yesterday and omg. OMG this is so good. I've been a huge fan of The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind soundtrack for ages and only recently thought to check what else Jeremy Soule had done. So glad I did.
the Heart of Thorns theme track composed by Maclaine Diemer is a superb too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back