GRAMMY Award-Winning Audio Engineer Bruce Leek on MIT's Vero
Mar 16, 2015 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1
We would like to thank Bruce Leek, owner of Bruce Leek Recording, Inc., for his great compliment on our soon to be released Vero Headphone Cable. This time we sent him our "Dongle" version of Vero which will work with most any headphone. 

"A stunning result from a seemingly simple "dongle". With the Vero technology inside, I could hear my mix filling the soundstage much more completely. Vero actually allowed me to make critical mixing decisions more quickly! Now, that's something of real value... especially in this business! In fact, I can't think of ANY reason NOT to use this dongle! Bruce Brisson creates another amazing technology; a home run!" 

If you are planning on attending SoCal CanJam 2015, we will have the Standard Dongle and the Bass Dongle available to demo as well as the Full Range Vero Headphone Cable. 

Vero will be available to purchase through our Indiegogo Campaign on March 24th. Make sure to sign up for the Vero Updates in order to get in on some "Secret Perks" just for MIT Buyers Club Members! 

We look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back