grado carts to .au
Mar 18, 2005 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

skyskraper

Headphoneus Supremus
hey todd,

i've tried emailing you a few times in the past over headphones and twice in the last two weeks asking about carts, i'm thinking my email must get dumped to your spam folder or something.
280smile.gif

anyway, i'm looking to get a pair of grado dj100 carts, so wanted to know how much it would cost to get them sent via any method apart from surface mail to australia. also how much do the replacement stylii cost for them, and are they interchangeable (stylii wise) with the dj200e's???

my contact info (besides pm) is sean@oep.com.au

hope to hear from you soon
orphsmile.gif

SS

Mar 18, 2005 at 6:31 PM Post #2 of 5
Unfortunately, Grado's policy prohibiting the sale of its products to countries in which it has official distributors in also applies to cartridges and accessories, not just headphones. Thus, Todd will not ship Grado cartridges to many foreign countries. (Oh, yes, Australia is one of the countries on Grado's list of countries in which Grado has at least one authorised distributor.) Thus, if you want your purchase to be warranteed at all, you will have to contact your country's official Grado distributor - and be prepared to pay astronomical local prices for the product.

Mar 20, 2005 at 10:13 AM Post #3 of 5
aww bummer
frown.gif
i was hoping this didnt apply to carts as well. my local dealer seems disinterested in ordering the carts in for me and the distributor hasnt returned my calls/emails.
frown.gif

Mar 21, 2005 at 12:33 PM Post #5 of 5
well i was hoping to get a better price then that if i was forced to buy online
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back