Got My Souped Up Supreme Today
Apr 26, 2002 at 4:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
HI:all
Well I got my souped up supreme today. They put in a new modgerlator and now it is up to par with the newest supreme. I compared it with the total airhead. The supreme is oh so much quiet and cleaner. Almost scarry so. I guess I am used to the noisey t/a. The supreme makes my 580s sound more fuller and tighter bass and smother highs. And better midrange but still laid back at a nice volume. The crossfed is also a lot better. The supreme is just a better quality amp with better stuff inside. It is also not that much bigger than the t/a. It runs my 580s with a lot of class with that oh so clean sound. Man you guys are really spoiling me with this high tone stuff. First the 580s wow now the supreme wow I guess next it will be the cardas cables. I am really unworthy of such fine stuff. I have to thank all of you members for leading me to such high end high fidelity. I would like to thank TOD at headroom AND his enginears and his shipping staff for doing such a great job. These headroom people are really there to help and service use headphone and amp and cable and whatever guys who sometimes are in the extream. But why not. We like great music sound and it takes a special CO. to cater to our whelms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back