Go to Cable in 2023?
Dec 14, 2023 at 4:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

LowBeat91

100+ Head-Fier
Man the market for custom well-made cables is becoming more and more crowded every year. The competition never sleeps and all manufacturers are outdoing each other with their cables. Due to the abundance of cables in a wide variety of price categories, I asked myself, based on my ZMF OFC - a well-made generic cable - what the next step would be in terms of workmanship, looks and perhaps also sound. You are welcome to share your impressions of the different cables here. To tell me what is your favorite cable in 2023, youre using the most. You often only find threads about cables from one manufacturer, but I find it exciting to read experiences with many different cables and manufacturers

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2023 at 12:24 PM Post #2 of 2
Audiophileninja makes the nicest cables, have had a few sets. I have several sets of Hart cables and never had a problem. If your want a custom look, they have more options to pick from. The interconnect system is a big help saving wear on headphones plugs if you have more than one source. Can't go wrong with either though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back