Gigabag opinions. Post em here
Jan 19, 2009 at 7:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Bojamijams

Headphoneus Supremus
I just ordered the GigaBag and I'm wondering if it'll house an imod+lod for the height that it is? It looks like it'll be a close fit. Does anyone have first hand experience?

Also, for anyone that owns it, any tips you can give for newbies here?

Jan 19, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #2 of 8
im curious about this myself. I wanted to get a nice bag to carry everything in, but it seems that it wouldnt be enough room for a lod, unless its a REAL low profile LOD.

Jan 19, 2009 at 8:38 PM Post #3 of 8
Hey everyone,
I have the Gigabag to carry my Total Airhead and iPod. They fit, but its a tight one with no wiggle room. Just to be safe I would order the Micro Bag as its a little thicker and deeper, depending on how far your LOD sticks out however it still may be to small. The Mini bag is longer than the Giga or the Micro so this may work for the line out dock but there is no see through plastic.
Kevin

Jan 20, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #6 of 8
Ah nuts if yours is a snug fit like that, then mine definetly won't fit
frown.gif

I wish someone from HR would chime in if there's maybe a way to do it.. somehow.

I think its time to change my order

Jan 20, 2009 at 2:01 PM Post #7 of 8
Like I said before though the Mini bag may be large enough but you would have to open it to control the iPod and amp, which I woudnt mind actually. The good thing is that the Mini bag is two inches longer, one inch wider, and half a inch deeper/taller, and looking at my Gigabag now, thats a lot bigger overall.
Kevin

Jan 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #8 of 8
Hmm good point. I assumed the giga and mini were the same size but you're right.

Its a shame I use the ability to control/view the ipod, but the micro is just too big to be as portable so I guess I'll have to go for the mini instead. Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back