Getting Bloggish
Dec 14, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #16 of 19
I really enjoyed the last entry for the PX100-II comparison. Keep up the awesome work.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 2:31 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by strid3r /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really enjoyed the last entry for the PX100-II comparison. Keep up the awesome work.
smily_headphones1.gif

I agree. That was a good indepth review. It also promted the Headroom team to change their ratings on the PortaPro and the SR60.

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsupremous /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree. That was a good indepth review. It also promted the Headroom team to change their ratings on the PortaPro and the SR60.

Yeah, the rating thing is tricky. We've really got to slide the whole scale on everything down a bit and then keep modifying as we work through all the reviewing. What you're likely to notice is a blog post, and then withing a couple of weeks the website copy and ratings shuffling a bit.

It's a big mountain of content to adjust ... we're working on it.

And again, thanks for the comments guys.
beerchug.gif

Dec 31, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, the rating thing is tricky. We've really got to slide the whole scale on everything down a bit and then keep modifying as we work through all the reviewing. What you're likely to notice is a blog post, and then withing a couple of weeks the website copy and ratings shuffling a bit.

It's a big mountain of content to adjust ... we're working on it.

And again, thanks for the comments guys.
beerchug.gif

Thanx Tyll-o ... I'll just quickly add we're working on having multiple (separate) ratings for discrete categories like SQ, fit & finish, warranty policy, etc., which should further help clarify choices for folks ... No question, it's definitely a HUGE beast in progress that our small team hopes to get done ASAP --along with a million other things!
smily_headphones1.gif
tongue.gif

Cheers,
jorge
HR Service & Sales Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back