Gear
May 13, 2003 at 11:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi Guys,

For the rest of May and early June we will be unable to supply loaner equipment for meets. We are sending a ton of stuff to the Stereophile Show and will not have any spare equipment. Sorry!
We will resume the loaners for your shows as soon as we get the amps back from San Francisco.

Todd
HeadRoom Corp.

May 13, 2003 at 11:37 PM Post #2 of 7
Hey, how about Thanks ! for all the times you did. This is the second time around you're stocking the Grado meet and it's greatly appreciated. And Todd, you've got to show up with the gear one of these days
wink.gif
We'd love to see ya !

smily_headphones1.gif

May 15, 2003 at 4:28 PM Post #3 of 7
Hey Todd:

A big thanks from me and all the guys from Detroit. The HeadRoom gear helped make our meet a great success.

May 15, 2003 at 4:44 PM Post #4 of 7
Hi HighwayStar and elrod-tom,

Glad to hear the gear came in handy at the Detroit meet. I would like to attend a few meets (Chicago, Detroit and New York are certainly on the top of my list) and personally deliver the stuff and get to meet all of you fine people!!! I did the West Coast leg of the World of HeadPhones tour and had a great time meeting everyone in those 6 cities. I am from Michigan (da UP Eh)and lived in Chicago for 3-4 years so it would be a home coming, and going to New York again ( I was there for the Stereophile show) would be fun. From my observations, those have been the best gatherings in terms of equipment and attendees.
I hope the NY show is a huge success. Please send my regards to John Grado and have a blast. Be talkin to you and hopefully seeing you in the near future.

Todd

May 15, 2003 at 4:56 PM Post #5 of 7
Hey Todd, thanks for supplying gear for the NY meet, its greatly appreciated. I was unaware that you were sending us cool toys
redface.gif

May 15, 2003 at 5:01 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
Hey Todd, thanks for supplying gear for the NY meet, its greatly appreciated. I was unaware that you were sending us cool toys
redface.gif

Which arrived this morning, thanks to Todd & Tuberoller !

Thanks guys !

smily_headphones1.gif

May 23, 2003 at 1:33 AM Post #7 of 7
I'll make sure to let you know when the next Seattle meet is
wink.gif
[And don't worry.. we'll schedule it past May/June!
biggrin.gif
]

Out of curiosity, how much loaner equipment has Headroom set aside?

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back