Furious!
Jun 15, 2018 at 2:32 AM Post #16 of 25
Okay, I am indeed dumb. That is in fact Patrick81. Apparently he knows his way around a computer, Photoshop etc. Now, I question if anything at all he did was real. Perhaps he was making fun of people exactly like myself that actually do buy expensive cables. However no cable is 1MM+ USD. The most expensive cables in long lengths do not even reach six figures afaik. Damn you Patrick you had me going all this time. I thought all that was real. Quite frankly I feel violated now. I can't believe, Wink that you just made me see the light about him after all these years. I thought he was a legend. No, most likely he was a prankster poking fun at the likes of myself. Be damned.

Jun 15, 2018 at 3:01 AM Post #17 of 25
Reading this thread makes me want to say.

No.

Why does it make me want to say no ?

Because I am positive somebody has been sniffing paint thinner whilst simultaneously posting on head-fi.

Jun 27, 2018 at 4:03 AM Post #19 of 25
New Kitten just destroyed $6,000 USB cable! I can buy another but not so it just happens again. TBH, I prefer the kitten to anything not "alive", even a Goldfish so it is not like I kicked a hole in the speaker. Still, I can't have this happening. Now I see other cords he chewed. What would be tragic is if he gets electrocuted. That is really of more concern. I love the little furrball . The issue is I am not just going to keep replacing one cord after the other. I guess I am putting the poor guy in a large room. Still, yes it does make me mad but whatever.

There is an easy, ancient invention that can keep your cats from chewing up all that expensive audio gear (that I assume is in a dedicated listening room, considering you can spend that much). I have my reference headphone system in my bedroom (where I used to have my speaker system too) and my PC in my study room, and both use the same very effective yet very safe security device.
solid-wooden-door-500x500.jpg

That is honestly disgusting and not funny. I would please ask a Mod to remove this. I know you are okay but apparently you hate cats. That is solely your opinion though. To post that in public is despicable. Even though to tell the truth it would have crossed my mind but I would never do or discuss such a thing.

Most people with cats tend to have a darker sense of humour (and that product doesn't actually exist, btw). Like how I named two cats "Catbao" and "Siomeow" as kitty-themed portmanteaus from "Siobao," aka "chasiu baos" or "roast pork in steamed buns," because of all the racist propaganda about how Chinese food is cheap because they just chop up (chashu) or grind (dumplings) alley cats.

I've seen this pillow here in all white, ie a steamed instead of a baked bun.
images

I would never use my cat as fish bait either, but this is also kind of cute.
images

Jun 27, 2018 at 7:11 AM Post #20 of 25
No No, Those things were cute. don't mind. I know they are not real. The torture device just to me was kind of not cool. I mean like say at your wedding your best man got drunk and told everyone your now wife is with the Pastor. That does not mean that you apply a medieval torture device to his rectum. Some things just aren't funny even if they obviously are not real. I am exceptionally liberal but there are certain boundaries amongst people you do not know. It is true as well, I do have a darker sense of humor. It is not so much that that never crossed my mind but that I would not share it in a public forum. Of course I would never act upon it either.

That brings us to doors. Go right ahead, just shut the door. Later emerge from room to find half of other side of door in a state of confetti! They are not "bad" cats. They are just cats. I have two animals well actually 4 that will do way more damage than that! a Sulcata Tortoise and Moulocan Cockatoo's(3). A lifestyle mind you. We do not have dinner parties :) mainly because the guests are already here haha. Seriously I was just venting I was not that mad. Turns out it was not even the cable after all as I had mentioned. Cable is fine and well. Another Fiasco has ensued because of this however. At the moment I am missing $400,000 cash. Long story and I know I will get it back. I am sure everyone feels very bad for me lol. indeed, I am an idiot. It is so weird though that it just all the sudden clicked everything Patrick did was fake. What was his motive? College project?

Jun 27, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #21 of 25
No No, Those things were cute. don't mind. I know they are not real. The torture device just to me was kind of not cool. I mean like say at your wedding your best man got drunk and told everyone your now wife is with the Pastor. That does not mean that you apply a medieval torture device to his rectum. Some things just aren't funny even if they obviously are not real. I am exceptionally liberal but there are certain boundaries amongst people you do not know. It is true as well, I do have a darker sense of humor. It is not so much that that never crossed my mind but that I would not share it in a public forum. Of course I would never act upon it either.

For your peace of mind then I suggest staying away from people who play Warhammer because the humour gets really dark, since the material is dark enough that Event Horizon is considered as a prequel to Warhammer 40,000.

That brings us to doors. Go right ahead, just shut the door. Later emerge from room to find half of other side of door in a state of confetti! They are not "bad" cats. They are just cats. I have two animals well actually 4 that will do way more damage than that! a Sulcata Tortoise and Moulocan Cockatoo's(3). A lifestyle mind you. We do not have dinner parties :) mainly because the guests are already here haha. Seriously I was just venting I was not that mad. Turns out it was not even the cable after all as I had mentioned. Cable is fine and well. Another Fiasco has ensued because of this however.

Two reasons: they are craving your attention and you're not giving it, or they're telling you they need to wear off the claws. You sharpen your kitchen knives so onions don't make you cry, so imagine if your kitchen knives were made of your nails and they grow. You'd need to get them on a whetstone. Get your cats the equivalent of a whetstone.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ds=scratching+post&rh=i:aps,k:scratching+post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back