Full open back planar IEMs ?
Mar 18, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #16 of 19
Please stop insulting.
It is not an insult, monoprice are known for making copies of Audeze audio gear and your particular model is not common, being a copy of a niche iem (LCD i3 or 4)

Just trying to help you with your request and to do that some more information would be great.

Mar 18, 2023 at 10:05 AM Post #17 of 19
monoprice are known for making copies of Audeze audio gear
Any proofs of that ?

Some people here include yourself are saying there are no other open back IEM planars or hyb/tribrids so what have a sense of writting descriptions of M350 where they are easy to find for example on monoprice webpage (reviews) or here on forum. Also I will repeat my expectations again : fully open back iem planars or hyb/tribrids.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2023 at 10:34 PM Post #18 of 19
Any proofs of that ?

Some people here include yourself are saying there are no other open back IEM planars or hyb/tribrids so what have a sense of writting descriptions of M350 where they are easy to find for example on monoprice webpage (reviews) or here on forum. Also I will repeat my expectations again : fully open back iem planars or hyb/tribrids.
A look at their product line or a cursory Google should inform on that front, it's a known controversy but let's not get sidetracked as the topic is finding you a better iem not the ethics of monoprice. As a quick aside though I have looked into the M350 a bit more and it appears to be an updated model of their M300, a copy of the isine10.

As discussed, the options for open back or close to iems are limited, but looking outside single planar drivers there are a few IMR Acoustic models that fit the bill, you can check out the thread in this section it is pretty popular.

Otherwise earbuds are the way to go and again head-fi's own TGXear's are an easy recommend.

Mar 19, 2023 at 5:19 AM Post #19 of 19
A look at their product line or a cursory Google should inform on that front, it's a known controversy but let's not get sidetracked as the topic is finding you a better iem not the ethics of monoprice. As a quick aside though I have looked into the M350 a bit more and it appears to be an updated model of their M300, a copy of the isine10.
I have asked about proofs but I see you have nothing so please also stop spreading or duplication of fake news about that. iSine 10 is not a copy of M300 and vice versa. At this point let's leave this thread of discussion without offending anyone.

Thanks for IMR Acoustic recommendation. I will look at them closely. In meantime I have found GoldPlanar GL20 also. TGXear propably sounds very good but I do not prefer oldstyle earphone case build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back