Fresh X1 user - A few questions
Mar 3, 2015 at 2:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

LordD

New Head-Fier
Hi there,

I'm a new user with the X1. I had an Ipod Classic, but i got broken. So, the X1 is what I searched. After a few days of using, I had a few question if this behaviour of the device is normal:

- A had about 500 songs on my micro sd card and I liked the random option on my Ipod. On the Ipod it plays all of your files complete random, without hear song twice, only after you reached the last file. The X1 plays randomly with hear a song more than one time (for example 20/500 --> 237/500 --> 500/500 --> 20/500 --> ...). Is this normal?

- Many of my songs are with a jpg cover. When switching to a song with cover, the song starts with no wait, but the cover takes 3-5 seconds to load. Normal?

- The covers in the meta section of the mp3 are allways 64x64. On the X1 they are cut off on the bottom. Is there a way to have a complete cover?

Thanks!!!

Oct 14, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #2 of 2
  Hi there,

I'm a new user with the X1. I had an Ipod Classic, but i got broken. So, the X1 is what I searched. After a few days of using, I had a few question if this behaviour of the device is normal:

- A had about 500 songs on my micro sd card and I liked the random option on my Ipod. On the Ipod it plays all of your files complete random, without hear song twice, only after you reached the last file. The X1 plays randomly with hear a song more than one time (for example 20/500 --> 237/500 --> 500/500 --> 20/500 --> ...). Is this normal?

- Many of my songs are with a jpg cover. When switching to a song with cover, the song starts with no wait, but the cover takes 3-5 seconds to load. Normal?

- The covers in the meta section of the mp3 are allways 64x64. On the X1 they are cut off on the bottom. Is there a way to have a complete cover?

Thanks!!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

1. Pls try to upgrade your X1 to the latest firmware FW1.5: http://www.fiio.net/en/story/304, and test the shuffle mode again. 

2. Kindly be noted that, the size of the X1 screen is 320x240. When the size of the album cover is a square, then it will be streched or cut in order to fit the screen size. This design aims to make the X1 screen is full of the album cover.

Best Regards, 
Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back