For Shanling users : what do you think about Eddict software ? How can it be improved ?
Feb 7, 2024 at 1:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

PenguinHeadphoner

500+ Head-Fier
Hi guys,

As the owner of a lot of Shanling products (EH-3, M8, M6 Pro, M6, M3x, M2x, M0, EA-5) I think these products are sounding magnificient.
But I always found that they are served well by the accompanying software called Eddict.
As I suggested features and asked for fixing some things and having no real answers in months/years... I decided to start this thread to see if I am the only one not really satisfied by Eddict or if other people also feel the same.
If it turns out a lot of people are felling the same as I do and report it here, maybe that will decide the Shanling software team to listen to our requests ...
If it turns out that everyone is satisfied with Eddict, then I will stop pestering about it :) Maybe...

Here are my complains (some may not be realted to Eddict as I am not sure they're hardware or software related) :
- 1°) On Android, Eddict is not super reliable : if I start a playback, and let it play in the background I often have to find out that if I want to payuse playback or something I have to relaunch Eddict, reconnect it to my device with SyncLink and then do what I want to do ;

- 2°) On Android, Eddict has no widget : if you want to pause a playback, you have to go back to Eddict and pause it from there ;

- 3°) On Android, if you browse throuigh your libraries, you have no Cover art for Artists (that is OK) but you also have no Cover Art for Albums (which is noit OK at all to me) ;

- 4°) On Android, you can browse only the Albums alphabetically and there is no option to sort them otherwise (i.e. by date) which I think would be convenient ;

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back