First Real Set.
May 12, 2018 at 11:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Slipknirvana

New Head-Fier
So my K712 came in the mail today, I naturally had to try playing games with Atmos support, FPS games etc. They were great, although maybe a little bass heavy covering up some footsteps that I would prefer to hear, I was playing Dead by Daylight able to pinpoint the killer half way across the map.

Now to the problem. I put them in the bag to carry them with me then got back home to notice that the left ear is unbalanced with the right ear. I pick up the right one to notice that all the sounds are still there. They are just lacking the depth, clarity, plus imaging in the left ear cup that I was amazed by while playing. I was meddling with the right side of the Xbox games section listening to how obvious it was that I was on the right then moving to the left, between the middle to the left I had got no positioning at all. I couldn't even tell it was over to the left.

I see other people have a problem similar to this. I got no idea about headphones so I wouldn't know where to start looking for the problem. That amp I am using is the SMSL 793ii.

May 12, 2018 at 12:42 PM Post #2 of 2
Sounds like a faulty connection somewhere in the chain, or within the headphones themselves. If you haven't already I would check to make sure all your connections are secure...if it's not an external problem then the next culprit to look at is the headphone itself. I'd start there, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back