First post here. Introduction
Jul 13, 2014 at 7:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

johnklee

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone, just joined Head-fi this am. I'm a long time lurker, mostly because I tend to use Google to search for reviews and most times end up here, so it makes sense to just register here. I travel for work so my interests are usually to the portables players, iems, and amps. I like to spend a few hours when possible just listening to good quality music. This is especially true when I am traveling internationally. The flights are long and not a lot to do. My current rig is an IPod 5.5 with a small topping amp. When traveling I use Westone UM3X and when I am commuting, I have been using a set of B&O A8.  I tend to switch amps and I had just read a review on Topping here and thought to give it a try. When I am not traveling, I like to work on small mods, so I refurbished the IPod, built a few LOD cables etc... Looking forward to spending some good time hear and learning more about this hobby. I'm not sure I can attach images, but I can put some pics up later when my account permits it.

Thanks
John

Jul 13, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi all, I've long time reader of head-fi and finally decided to sign up. This has been the single most helpful place for getting information  when I'm looking to buy. My headphone collection now includes Sennheiser HD202, Audio Technica AD900, Shure 1840 and hopefully a pair of Fostex TH600 very soon. Happy to hear recommendation for amps for the TH600. Currently undecided between  the Burson Soloist and Meier Corda Classic. Thanks for the great source of knowledge over the years.

Jul 13, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi all, even though I have been pretty much involved in music through out my life as an amateur violinist, it recent that I get engaged into audiophile class music equipment..

I am a backer of LHLabs equipment on indiegogo and I own shure se846 iems.. Today I use my note 3 to listen to hd music and looking forward to receiving my fully upgraded GW XD128 SE to test the limits..

I was suggested to join this forum by one of my fellow audiophiles and here I am..

I am excited to learn and I see this forum week give me this opportunity..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back