Fire Fox 4.0 hates Head-fi.
Apr 18, 2011 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

The_Blood_Raven

100+ Head-Fier
Hey, I just upgraded to Firefox 4.0, and I've found that posting is almost impossible.  I get frequent crashes when trying to type out a message and the backspace and space keys don't register.  On Google Chrome, everything works just fine.

Apr 18, 2011 at 5:06 AM Post #2 of 6
Hey, I just upgraded to Firefox 4.0, and I've found that posting is almost impossible.  I get frequent crashes when trying to type out a message and the backspace and space keys don't register.  On Google Chrome, everything works just fine.

Try switching to the BB code editor instead of the rich text one. That should get rid of most of the problems.

Apr 18, 2011 at 5:50 PM Post #3 of 6

Try switching to the BB code editor instead of the rich text one. That should get rid of most of the problems.

Yep, worked perfectly. Thanks.

Apr 18, 2011 at 7:44 PM Post #4 of 6
How do I do this? I've also been having major issues, to the point where I've been typing posts then copying and pasting.

EDIT: Figured it out. For anyone wondering, click on your username (when logged in), go to "Account Details", then scroll to the bottom where there's a dropbar that lets you choose which editor to use.

Apr 22, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 6
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was driving me nuts, as well!

Props!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back