Final Audio ZE3000 $150 =equals= any brand wired iem/earbuds? <$150
Dec 27, 2022 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

000Sparkles000

New Head-Fier
Anything come to mind?

The reviews I have read of the ZE3000 seems custom made for how I want to listen, (gathered mostly from youtube reviewers and some online). So crazy me wanted to make my old tv bluetooth just so I can listen to these, plus of course my tablet.

But there has got to be a WIRED for under $150 that sounds most like it. I should save the whole "bluetooth my TV money" and just get a great (for me) wired set.

Those who tend to enjoy this sort of signature please help me out. I couldnt find from Final Audio the iem that most matches this new wireless they put out, then I collapsed into a research heap. I need help!

I own KOSS 40 (tv wired) and JLAB Go Air Pop $10 (sigh).

Dec 30, 2022 at 4:15 AM Post #2 of 14
Hey there.

As far as I know the ZE3000 has the 3000 moniker that comes from their E3000 wired iems.

Might be worth looking into reviews of those. Of course I think tws are more fun though

Dec 31, 2022 at 8:33 PM Post #5 of 14
Oh buggers, Amazon sent me an email that the order is canceled because they can't get it in a timely manner. Back to the drawing board!
So close, yet so far

Dec 31, 2022 at 10:03 PM Post #6 of 14
Anything come to mind?

The reviews I have read of the ZE3000 seems custom made for how I want to listen, (gathered mostly from youtube reviewers and some online). So crazy me wanted to make my old tv bluetooth just so I can listen to these, plus of course my tablet.

But there has got to be a WIRED for under $150 that sounds most like it. I should save the whole "bluetooth my TV money" and just get a great (for me) wired set.

Those who tend to enjoy this sort of signature please help me out. I couldnt find from Final Audio the iem that most matches this new wireless they put out, then I collapsed into a research heap. I need help!

I own KOSS 40 (tv wired) and JLAB Go Air Pop $10 (sigh).
The Tanchjim Ola comes close
Screenshot_2023-01-01-04-01-30-801-edit_com.brave.browser.jpg

https://harpo.squig.link/?share=Final_ZE3000,Tanchjim_Ola

Jan 1, 2023 at 6:06 AM Post #7 of 14
Thank you for doing this! I watched videos on these, but it seems the fit with the included tips are difficult and being I dont have tips laying around, I will pass on these.
I think I will pass on everything this year (gasp) until next black friday. I will stay with my Koss 40 but I would spend money to make those sound even better. I think I will post just that.

Jan 1, 2023 at 2:39 PM Post #9 of 14
Is there a list on here for wireless under 100?
There might be some comments in a thread somewhere, but that thread will be 3380 pages long.

Go to Scarbirs site, well organized reviews of tws under different price points. https://www.scarbir.com/

Once you have questions come ask away at - https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/page-3316

What features / purpose do you want them for? My recommendation is normally the Nuarl N6 Mini. It's sound signature is similar to ZE3000 has ipx7 and is super comfy. Nuarl was the first brand that I would describe the kids and highs as beautiful

Jan 3, 2023 at 6:05 AM Post #10 of 14
There might be some comments in a thread somewhere, but that thread will be 3380 pages long.

Go to Scarbirs site, well organized reviews of tws under different price points. https://www.scarbir.com/

Once you have questions come ask away at - https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...too-soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/page-3316

What features / purpose do you want them for? My recommendation is normally the Nuarl N6 Mini. It's sound signature is similar to ZE3000 has ipx7 and is super comfy. Nuarl was the first brand that I would describe the kids and highs as beautiful
So helpful the scarbir link! I thank you. The Nuarl is definately out of my price range but looks like a great set.

I have coming today the Soundcore Space A40. 99 everywhere but Target had sale for 59. So I took back my sad Jlab at 10 to Walmart, so invested 49 in what I hope to be satisfactory.

Scarbir is nuts, I had no idea there were THAT many wireless buds!

My purpose is to do whatnot in the house listening to podcasts or music when Im not tied to my tablet. I have got to get off this thing more in 2023!

Jan 3, 2023 at 7:03 AM Post #11 of 14
So helpful the scarbir link! I thank you. The Nuarl is definately out of my price range but looks like a great set.

I have coming today the Soundcore Space A40. 99 everywhere but Target had sale for 59. So I took back my sad Jlab at 10 to Walmart, so invested 49 in what I hope to be satisfactory.

Scarbir is nuts, I had no idea there were THAT many wireless buds!

My purpose is to do whatnot in the house listening to podcasts or music when Im not tied to my tablet. I have got to get off this thing more in 2023!
Yea scarbir is wassup. Was amazed when I came across him.

The A40 is a good pick, a lot of people's favorite or at least daily driver.

Good luck getting away from the screen. I look at watching a movie without checking my phone as win these days.

Jan 3, 2023 at 7:48 AM Post #12 of 14
Yea scarbir is wassup. Was amazed when I came across him.

The A40 is a good pick, a lot of people's favorite or at least daily driver.

Good luck getting away from the screen. I look at watching a movie without checking my phone as win these days.
Ha! Yes I have never had a smartphone. Only the cheapest flip phone pay as you go, so I dont have that issue! But Samsung Galaxy Tab A, sit in the lazy boy crosslegged, to the next and the next and the next. Wireless gets me off my butt more.

Jan 10, 2023 at 6:23 AM Post #13 of 14
Jan 10, 2023 at 6:44 AM Post #14 of 14
@000Sparkles000 Hey how'd you go with the A40?
Yes I LOVE it! I found that after the fit/seal test and the hearing id test that the recommended sound from that was perfecto, as it sounded much like the acoustic choice (I tried a lot of them) and I thought the soundcore sound was yuk. Now going back and forth between the way my space a40 is set-up and my Koss 40, they are close to identical in sound! I am very happy with what I have.

I also bought the TinHifi T2 that Target had on sale. Id put A40 and Koss 40 at B+ for sound (but A+ for bluetooth/for on-ear useage). But the T2 is A+ perfection in sound, so sweet and lovely. Problem and a big one is I thought T2 would be awesome tv movie phones. But ack my tv has hiss/electronic sound playing library dvd. Also streaming of late on tv the sound does not sync with the video. Sigh. Im not going to spend any additional money to fix any issues, so the T2 may have to go back. In a year I will have more money to do whatever audio wise--new tv, Philo stream service, faster wifi, etc. But one thing I wont need to research is in ear. The T2's are the bomb and all I need.

It is time to be SATISFIED and put a period. And enjoy good enough.

Hows my wallet? Okeee Dokee : ) With T2 <200. W/out Koss/Soundcore <100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back