Fiio Mini Sweepstakes sponsored by Sonic Electronix!!
Dec 16, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #16 of 30
Answers to week 2 questions
 ​
Question:
How many cubic inches is the volume of each EX1 earbud, from the point where wire enters, to the end of the sound tube, not including any ear tips?

Answer:
The internal volume is 0.845 millileters, or 0.052 cubic.

Dec 22, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #18 of 30
Week 3 Winner!!!!​
 ​
Everett M. headfi user: EvShrug​

"Sonic Electronix and FiiO both have been longtime active contributors and participants in the audio enthusiast's scene, and I feel very lucky to win their sweepstakes! Thank you guys! In honor of both companies I will use these electronics to first play "Fly Like an Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band."

Congrats and enjoy.  Steve Miller Band will sound great on the X3 and EX1

Jan 4, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #23 of 30
Any news on who won?

Jan 4, 2016 at 8:13 PM Post #25 of 30
The lucky winner for week for is Vu of Washington. Head-fi user: WORX

"I can't believe that I won! This is awesome, thanks man! The Fiio X7 and EX1 look amazing... I've used several Fiio products in the past and they have all been excellent. Sonic Electronix is a great company to deal with. They have a huge selection of audio gear, provide outstanding customer service, and have unbeatable prices. Fiio produces high-quality audio products at amazing prices. Thanks Sonic Electronix and Fiio for the awesome giveaway! Happy New Year to everyone!"

Jan 4, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #27 of 30
  The lucky winner for week for is Vu of Washington. Head-fi user: WORX

"I can't believe that I won! This is awesome, thanks man! The Fiio X7 and EX1 look amazing... I've used several Fiio products in the past and they have all been excellent. Sonic Electronix is a great company to deal with. They have a huge selection of audio gear, provide outstanding customer service, and have unbeatable prices. Fiio produces high-quality audio products at amazing prices. Thanks Sonic Electronix and Fiio for the awesome giveaway! Happy New Year to everyone!"

Amazing! Could you tell us what the answer is? I'm curious! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back