FiiO BTR5, FiiO has done it again
Jun 14, 2020 at 4:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

transmaster

New Head-Fier
I cannot believe the sound emanating out of this little Diamond Glass device. I am paired to my iPhone listening with a set of Etymōtic ER3SE's, also Shure SE-215's in ACC wireless. The 3.5mm port is configured for a balanced feed cable which I amusing. I am listenIng to Philip Glass's spell binding lite opera Akhnaten. I don't know how to describe what I am hearing except to say I will never plug aset of earphones into this iPhone XS Max ever again.

The BTR5 itself is a sold device with DiamondGlass front and back with all of the controls down the right side. On top are located a 3.5mm plug optimized for a balanced cable set, and a 2.5mmfor a balanced cable. It has a small OLED Status display. It easily pairs, Siri functions as expected It's built in microphone is reported to me to sound very good in phone calls. Battery life is supposed to be about 9 hours, and that checks out. . One strange thing about it. The Diamond Glass front and back are so smooth and friction free that if you set itdown on anything smooth it will start to slidea round on its own like it has an air cushion going so be very careful were you set it down. It comes with a pocket clip to snap it into, good thing. It uses a "C" USB cable for firmware updates and for charging.
0CD29391-7D28-4E2D-B0B4-51FA815BEEA5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back