FIFA Mobile Question
Jan 2, 2024 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sajesak

Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I've been playing FIFA Mobile for a while and I've got a question. I noticed that my team's performance seems to fluctuate more than usual in certain game modes. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm curious about what factors might be influencing the gameplay.

Is it the player stats, team chemistry, or something else entirely? Also, how do you effectively manage your team to consistently perform well?

I've tried tweaking my lineup and adjusting tactics, but the results are still a bit unpredictable. Share your insights and strategies—I'm eager to hear different perspectives. Whether you're a seasoned player or just getting started, let's discuss and help each other elevate our FIFA Mobile game.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Jan 2, 2024 at 7:05 PM Post #2 of 2
Hey everyone,

I've been playing FIFA Mobile for a while and I've got a question. I noticed that my team's performance seems to fluctuate more than usual in certain game modes. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm curious about what factors might be influencing the gameplay.

Is it the player stats, team chemistry, or something else entirely? Also, how do you effectively manage your team to consistently perform well?

I've tried tweaking my lineup and adjusting tactics, but the results are still a bit unpredictable. Share your insights and strategies—I'm eager to hear different perspectives. Whether you're a seasoned player or just getting started, let's discuss and help with fifa mobile market.

Looking forward to your thoughts!
thanks in advance for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back