Feedback welcomed
Nov 5, 2005 at 12:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

I am looking for some feedback on my ads that are running in The Absolute Sound. Anyone seen/noticed them. What do you think???

Todd

Nov 5, 2005 at 6:26 PM Post #2 of 5
I saw the ad today when I was at a Barnes & Noble.
I really like it - it's understated and classy, IMO. Good to see a departure from the usual gaudy and annoying ads I often see in many magazines.
I think "Todd The Vinyl Junkie" heading could be bit whiter, though, so stand out a tad more.

Haj

Nov 5, 2005 at 8:49 PM Post #3 of 5
I agree on the heading, but otherwise I thought it was very witty and clever.
biggrin.gif

Nov 5, 2005 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 5
Hi Todd

I looked at your ad in two isues of the Absolute Sound.

I am not sure what you are want to get accross with the ad, but it lacks focus.

1)What is your mission and how does the ad support that
2) Who are you trying to reach?
3) If I had thousands of LP's and a very high end analog setup, why would I contact you?
4) If I were new to vinyl and wanted to get my first analog rig, why should I contact you above other mail order places?
5) If I were new to Vinyl AND had access to a local dealer who could set up and deliver the turntable, what could you bring to the table? Would you be able to work collaboratively with my local dealer?
6) What expertise do you have in specific types of recordings and how extensive is that? This is more important than you might think. If I wanted to build a Jazz Libray or Chamber music Library, I would know who to contact.
7) Could you provide setup services outside your local area and if so, for what $ value of purchase?
8) What separates you from other mail order dealers is your headphone experience. Stress that.
9) Some of the print is very hard to read because of low contrast and small type.

Hope this helps.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back