Favorite Scorpions album?
Nov 3, 2002 at 6:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

CRESCENDOPOWER

Headphoneus Supremus
Man, I remember seeing these guys in Cedar Rapids, Iowa back in "92". They were great then, and sound terrific through my system now. I know these guys aren't the hardest rockers of all time, but I think they are highly talented.
I feel that even some of their not so popular albums were great, and to be truthful "Savage Amusement" is actually my favorite.
Anybody else out there like these guys? What's your favorite album by the Scorpions.

Nov 3, 2002 at 12:56 PM Post #2 of 5
Don't like them enough to get individual albums, but did get used copy of 2CD "deadly sting, mecury years" which covers most of thier best stuff. Don't often listen to this but worth a spin every so often, I pass over the ballads and go right for the straight ahead rockers.

This means I have no material from before 1979, during which time they were little known in USA, and I am a little curious to see if they had a different sound then.

Nov 4, 2002 at 3:35 AM Post #3 of 5
Love Drive, far and away. Saw them right between that one and before Animal Magnetism was released, and they were already playing "The Zoo", my favourite song by them.

Nov 5, 2002 at 3:12 AM Post #5 of 5
My favorite is World Wide Live. Like a lot of other rock bands, I think the Scorpions are better live than in the studio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back