Fall 2019 Southeast Michigan Meet Impressions
Oct 19, 2019 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

sealykojac

100+ Head-Fier
Another successful and very well attended event at Paulson's AV this year. Post your impressions here.

IMG_3609(1).jpg
I didn't take many pictures but hopefully somebody can post some more shots of the setups.

Oct 21, 2019 at 8:12 AM Post #4 of 6
I unfortunately was about 1 week into a bad sinus infection for this event which killed my voice and the ability to do any form of critical listening unfortunately. I mostly stayed away from everyones gear for this fact. I will say it was great to have Head-Fi crew bring all the new and upcoming gear to the event. An interesting observation I've noticed is that these events used to be dominated by Schiit gear but I noticed a reduction this year in favor of newer affordable gear from Drop, Monoprice, Aune, etc.

I think Jude has sold me on the ZMF Aeolus but unfortunately none made it to the event to try out.

Lastly as usual Paulson's AV did a great job hosting our event again this year and I ended up leaving the store with more things than I carried in...
1.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019 at 8:47 PM Post #5 of 6
Good to see everyone again. Now I know I need to get my hands on the the Verite but I'm focused on getting subs for my stereo setup.

Oct 25, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #6 of 6
I always enjoy the Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi meets and this one was no exception. In fact it was better then the last two because I had time ti stay around and sample the many different headphones and amps that were on hand. I was also my birthday, so I got a chance to try out and compare possible future presents for my wife to give me. The venue was Outstanding. Paulson's Audio & Video provided excellent accommodations for the many Head-Fi attendees to get up close and personal with all the amazing headphones and amps present.
thumbnail_20191019_115920.jpg
thumbnail_20191019_140428.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back