Even more tempting stuff and updates
May 6, 2004 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

Well I have added some new gear to the TTVJ site. For sources we now will have the complete line of Thorens Turntables - the 850, 810 and 800 as well as the TD295 MK III. Some of these are going to be on the site in a few days so call if you have any questions...

The Music Hall Maverick is on the site and available with a 3-4 week backorder. Music Hall is currently out of stock on these bad boys. The MMF5SE will be added within a day or two and is available now. The Shanling CD players - the CDT-100 and SCD-T200 are also available but on backorder.

In the used gear catagory we now have a mint pair of Martin Logan speakers. They are mighty fine!

I added some mini to mini and mini to RCA cables from Cardas We also added the Golden Reference to the line up which already included the Neutural Reference.

The Cable Pro, formerly known as Teds Excellent Cable, has introduced a new high end interconnect called the Reverie and so far it is proving to be a great interconnect. It sells for $749. I also have the mini to mini on sale for $99 and it will be packaged with the Emmeline SR-71 for only $89. This is my favorite mini to mini and will e a great match with this portable amp.

The Emmeline SR-71 should be available in mid to late June. There have been a few small delays in production but all that is moving forward - order now and get in line.

I will have 1 or 2 PS-1 headphones available this month to ship and will be shipping them in 2 weeks. Order now or you'll have to get in line and wait!

I also have added and will be ading more albums from Classic records. If there are any title you want, pm or e-mail me and I will get them in stock soon.

And last but not least, I have TUBES for sale. Not a lot but they will be showing up on the site this weekend. I have EL-34 matched Quads from Electro Harmonics and Svetlana, 12AX7EH from Electro Harmonix and 6SN7 from E-H.

The HD650 and 595 are in stock. Go to the TTVJ site for pricing.

Also coming real soon... PayPal!

Todd

May 6, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Well I have added some new gear to the TTVJ site. For sources we now will have the complete line of Thorens Turntables - the 850, 810 and 800 as well as the TD295 MK III. Some of these are going to be on the site in a few days so call if you have any questions...

Just when I thought it was safe......
eek.gif

May 6, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 7
Todd is also carrying the awesome Magnum Dynalab tuners and antennas.

May 8, 2004 at 1:27 PM Post #4 of 7
I don't like posting much anymore but I have to ask you Mr. Green: will you please consider carrying the Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord? I ask this of you because I would really like to support you once again and the Head-Fi community at large as well. It will most definitely be a "win-win-win" situation and a happy ending for all. I am absolutely in love with the Cardas house sound and their firm philosophy that each passing year does not necessitate a new lineup of cables.
wink.gif

May 9, 2004 at 4:59 AM Post #5 of 7
Hi Welly Wu,

I carry the entire lineup of Cardas cables. Give me a call or let me know which length you would like of the Golden Reference power cable and I will give you a price quote. I am currently trying to get more of the products I carry on my site... so far it is taking me longer than I would like. I look forward to hearing from you...

Todd

Jun 6, 2004 at 10:32 PM Post #7 of 7
todd, here's a what canman has to say about the the Meridian G08 that you are not getting back.

following is an unathorized canman quotation;

"Sources: Wadia 301 vs. Meridian G08

Ok, I love my Wadia 301. I think it sounds great, but I was very impressed with the Meridian G08. The Meridian was a better player, no question. The KGSS & Blue Hawaii/Omega 2 & HE-60 were great tools to have a shoot out between these players. The Meridian is a classy looking player and the pictures do not do it justice. More important than the looks though, is the sound. The Meridian took the show with its smooth liquid midrange, yet it was more solid in the bass than the Wadia and offered a more open and detailed top end. Even though it was smooth, the Meridian missed none of the dynamic attack that I like so much about the Wadia. At the $4000 level the Meridian G08 is the one. I have a feeling that the G08 is a big improvement over the 508 because I did not have the same reaction in NY with the 508/Stealth and 508/Singlepower Maestro. I still love the Wadia and it is sounding incredible as I type, however I may purchase a G08 sometime in the next few months if I find that sack of money I hid in the closet".

above quotation courtesy of canman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back