[Europe] Where to find OPA2132?
Oct 28, 2005 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

digitalmind

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey,
I'm trying to get all the parts for my own Cmoy amp, and I've got all of them but the op amp itself, the OPA2132 used by Tangent. I can't find it anywhere in The Netherlands or Europe, closest I found was the US (digi key). I did find one postorder place here, Farnell, but it only sells to companies.

It seems a little excessive to have a simple op amp shipped from the US, so I wonder, is there anyone in Europe that knows a postorder company that has these in stock?
Thanks!
Rik

Oct 28, 2005 at 1:56 PM Post #2 of 11
If you just need one, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you one
smily_headphones1.gif

/U.

Oct 28, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by blueworm
^^I have bought from farnell in Spain before.

It varies from country to country I think
rolleyes.gif

Both RS Denmark and Farnell Denmark refuse to sell to individuals whereas RS and Farnell in the UK have no problems dealing with individuals
confused.gif

/U.

Oct 28, 2005 at 5:31 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nisbeth
It varies from country to country I think
rolleyes.gif

Both RS Denmark and Farnell Denmark refuse to sell to individuals whereas RS and Farnell in the UK have no problems dealing with individuals
confused.gif

/U.

Yeah, it's a bit odd, RS required me to fill in a KvK number (which is a number you get when you register a store/company here in The Netherlands), but I simply put in a 0 and it seems as though they don't have a problem with it.

Oct 28, 2005 at 6:01 PM Post #11 of 11
Yep, I had the same problem in The Netherlands. No access to RS for individuals. And the shipping costs (+customs fees and in some cases minimal order amounts) for Digikey (Mouser, Schuro.de, etc.) don't make sense for ordering just one IC.

I eventually settled for an OPA2134, which workes fine. Try this.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back