Emu + Audigy Question
Dec 5, 2004 at 1:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MaMMa

100+ Head-Fier
I finally got both cards working together thanks to everyone here. The emu sounds are amazing! I run into another issue though, with the Audigy.

I used the hidden CtCtrlPan.exe in the creative folder to TRY and make the sounds better but they are still so terrible. I don't want to game like this. Is it possible to install their EQ and Speaker settings now that the 2 cards are working together or using the CtCtrlPan.exe the only way?

Dec 5, 2004 at 2:40 AM Post #2 of 4
I'm pretty sure you can install everything. I BELIEVE(not totaly confirmed) that the problem arises from the driver conflict, not the applications that control the card.

P.S. They all have the same controls, meaning you can adjust the same things with both programs ie ctpanel.exe and the other one. Why do you need the other program they do exactly the same things. ctpanel has and eq also.

Dec 5, 2004 at 6:15 PM Post #3 of 4
I've tried everything in the Ctpanel.exe and its still so horrible. I can't even watch a movie. I can not hear anyone talking at all, just the sorrounding sounds. Its really muddy also. I was hoping if I install it then it would help.

ALso everytime I goto the ctpanel.exe the sound device keeps on defaulting to the emu card. I'd have to goto the drop down menu and change it to the Audigy everytime. The EQ settings revert back to default also.

Dec 6, 2004 at 1:47 AM Post #4 of 4
I got it working. Turns out I had the plugs in wrong :tard:

Thanks for all the replies
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back