EMU 0404 in Canada?
Nov 28, 2004 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

CingKrab

100+ Head-Fier
I know this question has been asked before, but since it's been a few months, I thought I'd ask again to see if there are any updates. I contacted Long & Mcquade and Annex Pro (I live in Vancouver), but Long & Mcquade sells it for $135 CDN before taxes and Annex Pro do not have the cards. Annex Pro says that EMU is in the middle of switching suppliers in Canada; does anyone know anything about that? I also emailed EMU about Canadian dealers and they never emailed me back. Does anyone know a place where I can pick it up or a reputable online dealer in Vancouver or Canada at a decent price?

Nov 28, 2004 at 9:26 PM Post #2 of 5
$135 sounds about right. What are you expecting to pay?

Nov 28, 2004 at 10:53 PM Post #3 of 5
Well, the EMU suggested street pricing is around $99 US, which is about $120 CDN. I guess I was expecting something closer to $100, since I was expecting the street price to be lower than the MSRP.

Nov 28, 2004 at 11:26 PM Post #4 of 5
I would also be interested if anyone finds out a place to buy the 0404 in Canada, for I don't want to deal with customs etc. If you manage to find a Canadian dealer, please tell us.

Nov 29, 2004 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by CingKrab
Well, the EMU suggested street pricing is around $99 US, which is about $120 CDN. I guess I was expecting something closer to $100, since I was expecting the street price to be lower than the MSRP.

Economics are never that cut and dry, unfortunately, often items are a lil more expensive here in Canada, as long as its CLOSE to the US price, take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back