Email Response Schedule
Feb 7, 2009 at 8:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

raif

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello Everyone,

I was curious if you knew how long on average it takes ALO to return an email. I sent something Thursday day and haven't heard a response yet. The questions were stock related, minus the following impression request:

3)Do you think the Kingrex with mated power supply would be a better choice for the jb3s [than the ALO Modded Trends]? I have read that the Kingrex and the JB3 have a synergy, but I like the ability of bypassing the volume knob on the Trends. I would appreciate any impressions you may have.

This isn't one of those veiled complaint threads, I just wasn't sure if perhaps something went wrong with my email since I sent it from work.

Feb 8, 2009 at 6:22 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello Everyone,

I was curious if you knew how long on average it takes ALO to return an email. I sent something Thursday day and haven't heard a response yet. The questions were stock related, minus the following impression request:

3)Do you think the Kingrex with mated power supply would be a better choice for the jb3s [than the ALO Modded Trends]? I have read that the Kingrex and the JB3 have a synergy, but I like the ability of bypassing the volume knob on the Trends. I would appreciate any impressions you may have.

This isn't one of those veiled complaint threads, I just wasn't sure if perhaps something went wrong with my email since I sent it from work.

Hey Raif,

Please resend the email if you dont not have me reply back to with in 24 hours.

I have had one of my customers report back that he liked the KingRex with the PSU over that of the Modded Trends amp. I have both in stock.

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 8, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks Ken, I will resend the email. Minus the question you just addressed
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back