Elusive Disc
Nov 9, 2001 at 4:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Flumpus

Needs more Soylent Greento become Omega Man
Anyone ever ordered anything from these guys? I just did, really good selection of LPs. Just ordered 7...

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain
John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
Hindemeth - Symphonic Metamorphesis
The Who - Tommy
Garbage - Version 2 (has 4 bonus live tracks!)

And, uh, there's another, but I actually forgot what it was. Guess I'll get a nice surprise when they arrive...
smily_headphones1.gif
It might be Copland's Appalachian Spring... not sure though. Hehe.

Nov 9, 2001 at 6:45 AM Post #2 of 6
Hey Flumpus,

Cool site, i personally have run out of space for LP's right, i do have Garbage's first album on vinyl (6 mini lps), cool small box, very nice. Plus i've pretty much run out of cd space!

George

ps. i have garbage's version 2.0 on vinyl, 180g, but without the live tracks...when you get the record can you please let me know what date and venue those live tracks are from, thanks!

Nov 9, 2001 at 11:43 PM Post #3 of 6
I have ordered from these guys a few times, always good service. They also have good prices on SACDs.

There's a new Kind of Blue just released on LP (again), I think from Classic. It seems to be the best yet.

Nov 10, 2001 at 1:27 AM Post #5 of 6
I just got 2 new SACDs from them today! Armstrong Plays WC Handy and Herbie Hancock Headhunters.

Can't wait to listen. Service was fine, prices good ($17.99) and there was free shipping when I ordered for the first time.

markl

Nov 10, 2001 at 1:34 AM Post #6 of 6
Well, I just had a bad experience, although they were nice. My order mysteriously got cancelled. So I'm taking this as a sign that I need to sell my denon and dac and get a 222es
smily_headphones1.gif
Anyway, maybe not, we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back