[Educational Research] User experience research topic on headphones
Sep 23, 2013 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ivr56

New Head-Fier
Hello fellow lovers of headphones.

I am currently doing a research assignment for a user experience class. Me and my partner both lovers of music decided to look into 
headphone products as a context. We wanted to explore what consumers look for when they look into headphones.

The research includes qualitative questions in the field that can illicit detailed response and allowing consumers to test varying headphones including; Pioneer HDJ1500, VMODA Crossfade LP2, Sennheiser HD-202II, EarPods, old Apple, Samsung Galaxy stock sets, cheap Skullcandy, and basic pairs of earbuds.

The other portion of the research includes much wider quantitative testing with a questionaire and card sorting. This is why I am here.
I am asking for your help in gathering this data on what we headphone users look for with this 9 question multiple choice survey.
http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=zsqwkhp16n9eeic220653&refer=www%2Egoogle%2Ecom

If this is considered spam mods feel free to delete. I am sorry if it is (I did not see anywhere yet in the rules).
If you do participate I thank you for your participation. 

Interaction Designer/Amateur Head-Fi(er)

Ivor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back