early leica
Dec 29, 2012 at 3:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

reddragon

Headphoneus Supremus
i know a lot of headfiers are also interested in photography and cameras. i personally am not a big fan of photography though my dad is. he saw a leica m3 in an antique shop and he said its in working condition, the shop priced it at 500 bucks and would be willing to throw in an extra lense. theres also another leica camera that doesnt have any model number on it and my dad suspected it to be the first leica camera, he said the condition of it was ok but maybe need some repairment. that one was priced at 200 bucks. so are those cameras good deals? 

Dec 29, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
i know a lot of headfiers are also interested in photography and cameras. i personally am not a big fan of photography though my dad is. he saw a leica m3 in an antique shop and he said its in working condition, the shop priced it at 500 bucks and would be willing to throw in an extra lense. theres also another leica camera that doesnt have any model number on it and my dad suspected it to be the first leica camera, he said the condition of it was ok but maybe need some repairment. that one was priced at 200 bucks. so are those cameras good deals? 

500$ for a m3 with lens (what kind of lens?) seems like a great deal, almost too good to be true...

Dec 29, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

dont know... not an expert... lol so the deal is too good to be true?

Well, 500$ is what M3 bodies (without lens) usually sell for..

Dec 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

oh ok thanks, i will tell my dad that. and how about the other one that costs 200 bucks?

If you can, ask him to take a pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back