DX320MAX Ti The musical event worth the wait. ROHM X 4. !! NEW Firmware: 2.03 !!
May 16, 2023 at 2:49 PM Post #421 of 1,445
Do you guys seriously go around with a $3000+ piece of gadgetry in your pocket? :scream:. Let me know which tube car/bus station you're taking on a regular basis:sunglasses:
I put my DX300 Max on a wee rucksack or other portable pouch (e.g., a Fitly pack) and even then I'm quite nervous when going out.

You will get a lot of replies to this question in Watercooler thread :wink: with people adding "yeah, $3k-$4k dap in my pocket and $5k-$6k iems with $2k-$3k cable connected to it." :D

May 16, 2023 at 7:08 PM Post #424 of 1,445
A friend of mine in mainland China had a chance to try this. Both of us are after the same all in one desktop unit (T+A H200/esoteric n-05xd).

He is seriously considering dx320 Ti over them, purely based on sonic performance!
I find it interesting that the people are just picking up on T+A. I had the HA200 for about two years and replaced with ADI-2 Pro last year and didn't look back. It is a good device but it has a colored sound, and the minimum output impedance is 8 ohms. Looks nice with a good build, though. But $9000? No, thanks. I would not do it again.

These days I am not even turning my ADI-2 Pro on. Just Expanse + 320MAX.

May 17, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #426 of 1,445
Do you guys seriously go around with a $3000+ piece of gadgetry in your pocket? :scream:. Let me know which tube car/bus you're taking on a regular basis:sunglasses:
I put my DX300 Max on a wee rucksack or other portable pouch (e.g., a Fitly pack) and even then I'm quite nervous when going out.

In my experience the vast majority of people assume hearing aids or cheap cabled earphones. I like to think would be Thieves assume the same :relaxed:

May 17, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #428 of 1,445
Yes, the biggest factor, in my view, in escaping attention on to your precious DAP is, a) most people don't know what a DAP is and b) keeping it out of sight, with just iem cables peeping out of whatever transport case you're using to carry it around, does not alert anyone to this atypical, but exciting, shiny toy. Most people might assume it's a smartphone you have listening music from. Hence, I tend to have mine firmly esconced in a rucksack/pack and am very careful not to show it too much to prying eyes :ksc75smile:.

May 17, 2023 at 12:51 PM Post #429 of 1,445
Yes, the biggest factor, in my view, in escaping attention on to your precious DAP is, a) most people don't know what a DAP is and b) keeping it out of sight, with just iem cables peeping out of whatever transport case you're using to carry it around, does not alert anyone to this atypical, but exciting, shiny toy. Most people might assume it's a smartphone you have listening music from. Hence, I tend to have mine firmly esconced in a rucksack/pack and am very careful not to show it too much to prying eyes :ksc75smile:.

Even with the brick out, people are clueless as to what it is. Have had a bunch of people ask me what it is. I tell them it's a DAP and the response is always "huh", it's D A P, "huh, it's a Digital Audio player... fancy Ipod.

May 17, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #430 of 1,445
Even with the brick out, people are clueless as to what it is. Have had a bunch of people ask me what it is. I tell them it's a DAP and the response is always "huh", it's D A P, "huh, it's a Digital Audio player... fancy Ipod.
Hahaha! Fair enough, but wouldn't want to chance it, just in case somebody took a shining to my 300Max :ksc75smile:

May 17, 2023 at 2:38 PM Post #431 of 1,445
#014 has arrived.

May 17, 2023 at 3:42 PM Post #432 of 1,445
The Valentinum case from my DX300Max Ti fits perfectly.

DX320Max Ti.jpg

May 17, 2023 at 4:17 PM Post #433 of 1,445
Hi, is there an option to limit battery charging to 80% like there is on the standard 320dx? Or does the replacable battery make that obsolete now and we can charge to 100%?
I didn't see an owners manual on the ibasso site.

May 17, 2023 at 5:26 PM Post #434 of 1,445
It would be nice if you could change from PO to LO in Android as easy as in Mango.

MangoDX320.jpg

MangoDX320a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back