DX240 DAP. DAC ES9038PRO - NEW: AMP8MK2S .****** NEW Firmware! 2.01 *******
Dec 12, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #931 of 2,804
Soundcore Liberty 3Pro.They work fine with my smartphone.

Not familiar but the BT is excellent on my dx240. I've had no problems or breakups with either of my wireless sets. In fact the only other things that have been this good with signal besides my phone are qudelix, sony daps and fiio m5 with the new bt chip.

Every other dap I've tried has sucked with bt including the previous ibassos. Dx220 and dx160.

I'd try a reset myself. As far as BT dac I don't care as this thing streams as good as my phone. But I tried it to test it and it worked and sounded fine.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2021 at 3:28 AM Post #936 of 2,804
The DX 240 will it be powerful enough to drive a 300 ohms headphone like the ZMF VC ?

With my Beyerdynamic DT250/250 ohm works nice, but they have a fairly high sensitivity at 250 ohms

Dec 13, 2021 at 10:28 PM Post #942 of 2,804
I can’t connect this to a iPhone hotspot. It looks like this same issue is affecting dx300.
Does anyone know if this will be fixed soon?
Email Apple. I went round and round with them. They are using WPA3 for security and most systems are WPA or WPA2. Apple should have, needs to have, the ability for the user to change to WPA or WPA2 or just make it automatically read but they don't. Many people are have issues with devices of all types. I spoke to a top tech at apple and he agreed that they need to make this backwards compatible rather than just coming out with WPA3.

Dec 13, 2021 at 10:35 PM Post #943 of 2,804
Email Apple. I went round and round with them. They are using WPA3 for security and most systems are WPA or WPA2. Apple should have, needs to have, the ability for the user to change to WPA or WPA2 or just make it automatically read but they don't. Many people are have issues with devices of all types. I spoke to a top tech at apple and he agreed that they need to make this backwards compatible rather than just coming out with WPA3.
I agree 100% but is these android based ibasso devices limited by hardware or by the WiFi driver?

Dec 13, 2021 at 10:43 PM Post #944 of 2,804
I agree 100% but is these android based ibasso devices limited by hardware or by the WiFi driver?
I think it is a driver by the chip company but the main issue is Apple and adopting WPA3, that many companies don't have in the systems, which even the tech admitted was an issue for many devices and he hoped that Apple, the company he works for, comes up with backwards compatible updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back