Durable, Bass Heavy In Ear Buds recommendations?
Oct 28, 2014 at 2:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ope5

New Head-Fier
Hello. I know, there was a lot of threads "like this one", but I'd like to specify my preferations a little more, if I may.
So, stuff:
I had MEElectronics M9 and 2nd gen M9P earbuds, they were just about right.
I loved the big scene, the price, the bass, the shape was just about fine, the bass was bearable. They sounded kind of inaccurate, had a tiny bit of background noise to them, just mediocre quality sound is what I mean.
Both of these pairs got their wires torn just from regularly having them plugged into my Sansa Clip+ and fixing them resulted in that repeating.
I once or twice listened to my friend's Koss Porta Pro headphones and I liked them, although I'm not 100% certain of their bass quality (only listened to MP3 files on them). I even consider buying them if I don't find any buds suitable for my expectations.

So, expectations:
-Bass, more than natural, strong sub is a necessity
-Fairly clear sound, as I already hurt my hearing with cheap headphones and MP3 files :\
-whatever requirements Rockboxed Sansa Clip+ has for (? dunno if it's the right word to use there, haha) the buds
-In-ear
-Considerably durable
-50-60$ is a good price, but there are some weird shenanigans associated with pricing in my country, so sometimes 80$ could mean the same as other's 50$. Just throw stuff at me in the ~50$ price tag
-Koss Porta Pro's sound in earbud form is about what I'm looking for

So yeah, I'm looking for some obscure finds avaliable in Europe.

Thanks!

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #3 of 5
There is the XB60EX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back