drum&bass
Oct 8, 2002 at 9:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

kin3tix

500+ Head-Fier
not sure if many people in here listen to any "electronica," but if you do, know any great d&b(or possibly jungle) artists? i do know of dieselboy, he's cool, but thats pretty much it of my d&b artists. i'm open to suggestions, thanx.

Oct 8, 2002 at 4:03 PM Post #4 of 9
teehee, I had 68 million shades once. Got them from hearing "walking wounded" by Everything But The Girl. Definitely go for that if you don't mind the music being relatively more pop. Also look for EBTG's rendition of Corcovado.

Oct 8, 2002 at 4:47 PM Post #5 of 9
This topic was discussed a little while ago and plenty of good suggestions were thrown around:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...=drum+AND+bass

You may also wish to try out "Throbbing Pouch" by Wagon Christ. Not specifically DnB, but definately worthy of your attention
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2002 at 6:50 PM Post #6 of 9
hmm very interesting, thanx guys. i'll be searching around soulseek like crazy now! btw, do any of you use that program? its pretty awesome, you can find just about anything there..

Oct 9, 2002 at 6:36 AM Post #9 of 9
I like Third Eye Foundation -- not exactly pure drum'n'bass, but when he does, it's brilliant. (Like all of my favourite artists, he refuses to remain within his "primary" genre.)

Roni Size is supposed to be king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back