Does Todd buy Jan's amps or does he have his own stock?
Apr 10, 2006 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Azure

Headphoneus Supremus
I might be interested in getting a Porta Corda MKIII but I need to get it by Friday. I noticed on Jan's website that he ships with standard shipping which takes 10-14 days to reach its destination outside Europe. I then noticed that Todd also sells Jan's amps, which would solve my time problem. However, I just realized that he might not actually have to amps on hand and have to order them from Jan himself, in which case it'd take even longer for the amp to arrive. So, does he already have the amps on hand or does he have to order them from Jan first?

Apr 10, 2006 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 5
A Corda Aria is an amp I'm considering buying, and I didn't know if buying it from Todd (which would be faster and easier) would cut into Mr. Meier's profits. If buying one from Todd is "OK" with Mr. Meier, then I'd likely order it from TTVJ.

Apr 10, 2006 at 7:01 AM Post #3 of 5
Jan IS the maker, so he wouldn't be losing any money if you buy the amp from Todd. Todd obviously doesn't make the amps, so it'd be fine to go ahead and order from him (He there because it can be a hassle to order it from Europe due to shipping cost and time, customs, money transfer/paypal only, etc.).

Apr 10, 2006 at 8:16 AM Post #4 of 5
I got an email from Jan that indicates that Todd carries them in stock.

Quote:

Why not contact Todd-the-vinyl-Junkie Green? He should have the PORTA CORDA on stock and is located in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back