Does anyone know when the next Portland / Oregon meet will be?
Oct 20, 2015 at 3:13 AM Post #47 of 58
Alright, tonight's mini-meet at Roscoe's pub in Montavilla was a lot of fun thanks to grizzlybeast and metabaron!

I think the stars of the show were grizzlybeast's ZMF OMNIs. I'm glad I brought my Shanling M3 DAP, so we had something powerful enough to drive them.

Runner-up was a gem of an IEM I brought - the FLC 8S. Nobody has heard of them, but I think they were the best received IEM. Might even get grizzlybeast into IEM :wink_face:

Anyway, I might try to do another mini-meet soon if people are interested in trying a few new DAPs - Cayin N5, Fiio X7, and Shanling M2. I'll post here when they're in my hands.

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #48 of 58
Alright, tonight's mini-meet at Roscoe's pub in Montavilla was a lot of fun thanks to @grizzlybeast and @metabaron!

I think the stars of the show were @grizzlybeast's ZMF OMNIs. I'm glad I brought my Shanling M3 DAP, so we had something powerful enough to drive them.

Runner-up was a gem of an IEM I brought - the FLC 8S. Nobody has heard of them, but I think they were the best received IEM. Might even get @grizzlybeast into IEM
wink_face.gif

Anyway, I might try to do another mini-meet soon if people are interested in trying a few new DAPs - Cayin N5, Fiio X7, and Shanling M2. I'll post here when they're in my hands.

Depending on the day I'll try to make these meets.  I'd even bring a small vintage Kenwood amp if there was a plug.................

Oct 20, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #50 of 58

Alright, tonight's mini-meet at Roscoe's pub in Montavilla was a lot of fun thanks to @grizzlybeast and @metabaron!

I think the stars of the show were @grizzlybeast's ZMF OMNIs. I'm glad I brought my Shanling M3 DAP, so we had something powerful enough to drive them.

Runner-up was a gem of an IEM I brought - the FLC 8S. Nobody has heard of them, but I think they were the best received IEM. Might even get @grizzlybeast into IEM
wink_face.gif

Depending on the day I'll try to make these meets.  I'd even bring a small vintage Kenwood amp if there was a plug.................

if I didnt live in a run down apt I wouldn't mind having them at my home. We need a new place and Portland is expensive. I had a cool time and would do it again. Nice to meet you guys.  

Oct 20, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #52 of 58
Oct 20, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #54 of 58
Cool.  Anywhere but the west side~!!!!! 

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #56 of 58
beerchug.gif

Oct 21, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #57 of 58
I'm good anywhere in metro area.

Oct 21, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #58 of 58
  I'm good anywhere in metro area.

Ditto - since I would be driving from Hood River, which side doesn't matter much (for a full meet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back