DIABOLICAL! Music tuning at 440hz!
Sep 6, 2015 at 7:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Ripvanlink

500+ Head-Fier
Joseph Goebbels, Propaganda Minister of the Hitler Regime, managed somehow to convince Britain to have orchestras tune their instruments to the 440hz musical scale!!! This happened 3 months before WW2 started. Positively DIABOLICAL, I'll tell you why.
This scale is probably the worst scale to use for musical listening because that tone itself is too forceful, number one.
In addition, this scale distorts when all notes in an octave are played together when measured by an oscilloscope. Not only that, this tuning mutes the note at 523hz, which is known as the love note. If that weren't enough, at 741hz, the sound is violent!!!
This tuning has become THE standard throughout the world. Talk about Machiavellian!!!
Before that, orchestras tuned their scale to 432hz, which was much more harmonious, causing much more enjoyment possible.
Recently, it was reported by a David Serada that in the Giza Pyramid, a musical scale was discovered based on a 10 note scale that when the whole octave was played together as measured on an oscilloscope, all notes played harmoniously, and furthermore, with no distortion!!!
This proved even much better than even the 432hz scale and even the one used in the Church's choral music. King David, who played a 10 stringed harp, may have used this 10 note octave scale to console Saul, who was in a bad emotional condition. David actually healed him!
Now I'm not sure of this, but I surmise that the broadcast frequency used as the standard throughout the world may indeed be this dastardly 440hz scam, er scale!!! Can someone check on this, please? I rather think this is important enough in the cause of even world peace!
Think of it! The music we all love is keyed to a scale promoted by Dr. Joseph Goebbels!!!

Sep 17, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #2 of 8
Gee, I wonder how it would be if one can listen to great orchestral masterpieces from the likes of Beethoven, Schubert, Bach and Mozart, well, and even any music at all, using the 10 note octave musical scale. I also wonder if it would even be possible to retune that music to this scale. After all, since there are 10 notes to an octave, the notes might have to be reconfigured somehow because I think the tuning would cause new notes to be included that weren't included before.
Imagine if the Hindu scale that Sitars and Indian music in general were implemented in these compositions. I wonder how it would be possible!

Sep 19, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #3 of 8
You know that by inviting a pragmatic fellow, this was not going to advance in your advantage, right?
biggrin.gif

well, let's start from the beggining. That scale is nothing sort of wonders, it is just changing the lowest note playing on an instrument. I have been re-searching the subject for a time...

Well, simply put, you anyways get all notes possible, the differences are in what area is louder, and I am highly positive that brain is not able to differentiate between a few hz in 400 area. 

Moreover, if you consider the haromincs of a note, and the subharmonics, it is clear that all instruments have a different tuning, the same 440hz tuning for a double bass is not similar to the same tuning for a guitar or violin. 

Why it was changed is hard to tell, but it is known that people liked to belive in power of magic and stuff.

On another thought, you can re-master a track if you have a lossless recording of it, and it would technically be possible without all the added digital noise, but I doubt that you would notice or like the results. 

It is quite simple, you have to convert from 16/44.1 to 24/192, then re-master in something like izotope ozone, then re-encode. 

If you listen to mostly classical this makes sense, but I also listen to a lot of metal and electronica and other types of music, and this thing affects mainly classical instruments. 

Sep 19, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #7 of 8
I seriously do not know if you are seriously saying that we should change the tuning of instruments or just trolling, because some people actually belive in this theory, while others consider it nonsense. 

I am not sure what to belive, I never understood how it would change anything to change the tuning of an instrument or anything like that. 

Sep 19, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #8 of 8
I seriously do not know if you are seriously saying that we should change the tuning of instruments or just trolling, because some people actually belive in this theory, while others consider it nonsense. 

I am not sure what to belive, I never understood how it would change anything to change the tuning of an instrument or anything like that. 

I'm utterly serious though with a generous dollop of humor and just enough craziness to be a consummately artistic savant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back