Detroit Micro Meet with Jude, Jack, and Tyll
Oct 11, 2005 at 4:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Tyll Hertsens

Garmentus Vulgaris & Headphoneus Supremus
Member of the Trade: Innerfidelity
On the way from Chicago to New York I just couldn't resist the chance to stop by Jude's and have a bite to eat. Before we headed off to some very nice pizza we had a quick listen to the Desktop with Max module and DAC, and the Millett Hybrid.

meetdetmicrojudeandjack.jpg

Jude's business partner Jack had a listen to the Desktop with a pair of the new Grado HF1.

meetdetmicrojackandi.jpg

So, Jack has a relation to the Rouch Nascar race team. Their museum was nearby. This is only a very small portion of the cars. MAN! Was it cool.

meetdetmicromuseum.jpg

I just love Cobras.

meetdetmicrocobra.jpg

I bet you guys didn't know Head-Fi had a race car !!!!! These are not retouched.

meetdetmicrocar1.jpg

meetdetmicrocar3.jpg

meetdetmicrocar2.jpg

Thanks for dindin, guys!

Cheers!

Oct 11, 2005 at 4:45 PM Post #2 of 7
OMG The FRONT of that Head-fi Stang is AWESOME! We only saw pics of the side and interior before - Look at that front air dam! Jack rules!

That Cobra was so sweet - man, Jude must have one of the best jobs, just on a lunch break chillin next door and eyeballing all of Jack's road candy
eek.gif

Oct 11, 2005 at 5:33 PM Post #3 of 7
Very nice... is that car Jude's or Jack's?

Oct 11, 2005 at 10:18 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by jefemeister
since this: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=139256

Wow, how did I miss that? Anyway, I have the feeling this thread is going to degenerate into a car discussion instead of a headphone thing. Anyway, I am printing those pictures, that Mustang looks really neat. I LOVE MUSTANGS
biggrin.gif
WOO HOO!!!

Oct 17, 2005 at 11:52 AM Post #7 of 7
Very cool...gotta love that museum.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back