Detroit meet, anyone???
Feb 19, 2003 at 1:35 AM Post #16 of 23
Jude:

Thanks for all of your good work!! This has the makings of an excellent Head-Fi meet!!

April is no problem for me, especially in light of what you just announced. Weekdays are not a problem either. I'm thinking April 25th or May 2nd??

How do we promote this??

Feb 20, 2003 at 11:00 AM Post #18 of 23
Jude:

The more I'm thinking about this, the more I'm thinking that I like the idea of the field trip one day, followed by a more traditional "bring your gear" kind of meet the following day. As you suggested, this could be at a location closer to Metro Detroit than Ann Arbor (I work in A2 and live in GP, so I'm pretty flexible).

Please let me know what I can do to help take some of the burden off of you re) more mundane organizing stuff. I'm thinking that you're busy enough as it is with your real job AND Head-Fi without having to do it all re) organize this meet.

Feb 22, 2003 at 3:44 PM Post #20 of 23
You can count me in for the meet. I'm happy to help as well as far as setting up. Just let me know what we need.....

Livin La Vida Canton........

-GT

Feb 22, 2003 at 5:29 PM Post #21 of 23
I'm open to suggestions re) how we could promote this thing. I was thinking that I might put a link to this thread in my signature (I can do without "Sennheiser Schmenheiser" for a few months). Others from MI could do the same.

I'm thinking that we should promote this as an opportunity for folks from the Toledo area to make it here as well.

Jude - Any thoughts re) your excellent suggestion about a second day?

Feb 22, 2003 at 5:39 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by elrod-tom
....Jude - Any thoughts re) your excellent suggestion about a second day?

elrod-tom,

Let's see how the response is for a weekday event -- if it's low, we should probably plan a second weekend one.

I'll put the link in my signature, too, and change the title of this thread to mention Wadia, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back