Delivery time from Europe to U.S.?
Oct 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

tjumper78

Headphoneus Supremus
how long does it take for a package from europe to arrive at my door in the u.s.?
i am waiting for 3 items from germany and uk. the germany shipments were shipped via express delivery, and the uk one was shipped via regular air mail.
while i do know that some shipments can be held at the customs for a while, it's been a little more than a week and i have not received anything yet. i know they were shipped out early last week since the sellers are extremely credible companies.
im not complaining at all. just curious because when i send packages to europe via regular usps air mail, they all arrive within 4-5 days.
any ideas anyone?

Oct 1, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #2 of 7
Based upon my experience, between 2 days (yes, that was a record!) and 5 days... sometimes a week... very rarely 10 days.

Hope you'll receive everything soon.
smile_phones.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #3 of 7
It really depends.
I have experienced shipment times from 4 up to 17 days. With an average around 6-7 days.

Oct 1, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #4 of 7
give it 2 or 3 then ring the sender. my usps deliveries tend to take 3 or 4 weeks.

Oct 1, 2008 at 6:27 PM Post #5 of 7
If it is a package usually around 7-10 work days. Smaller parcels and jiffy bags anything from 4-7 via USPS + another countries carrier. Fedex, UPS, DHL is the way to go if you want to be sure you have it within 5 work days at least that is my experience.

Oct 1, 2008 at 11:21 PM Post #7 of 7
If it helps any, it seems that for some reason, USPS took a few days off last week, and for instance, a card my mom sent last Thursday didn't reach me until today. And the driving distance was only 6 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back