Deliver Senns to Australia?
Nov 24, 2004 at 1:36 AM Post #16 of 18
Hi,

Just to clear a few things up... I ship via Global Pruiority Mail whenever I can or AirMail for packages over 4 lbs - which the HD650 is. Shipping a pair of them to Australia is $35 - not the $25 I quoted in a previous post. I have sent a couple of pairs and it is almost exactly $35 for AirMail. It is less expensive to Europe and some other countries. Australia is one of the more expensive places to ship to. And yes, the brokerage fees from Fed Ex and UPS are high. If you can wait for postal delivery it is a LOT less expensive than those two other choices.

Todd

Nov 26, 2004 at 8:35 PM Post #17 of 18
Actually, the $35 Todd's mentioning is quite reasonable. I sent a pair of HD600's to France recently using USPS Global Express. Cost me ~$34 and that included insurance and my own shipping materials.

Feb 1, 2007 at 3:39 PM Post #18 of 18
Sorry for waking the dead, but since I found the thread on google anyway... why not
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I'm going to study in Australia and I'll be leaving in a few days - carrying goods whose value far exceeds the AUD1800 limit for duty free concession (coming with someone else), like a laptop worth AUD2000, a Stax Gamma Pro, SR-5, SRD-X amp, HD650, MF X-can V3, 320gb hard drive with various accessories... >________> so how likely is it that I'm going to have a huge customs bill to pay before I leave the airport?

Edit: nevermind, the customs website has the information I needed... albeit a touch on the vague side.

Opened a thread in the member's lounge, please send replies here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...30#post2679030

Users who are viewing this thread

Back