Dallas Meetup - June 1, 2014 - Pictures and Impressions Thread
Jun 13, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #46 of 50
  Dang it!! I was hoping to finally go to a Dallas Head-Fi meet and here I see that it's already happened 
frown.gif

Subscribe to this thread (as well as the previous Dallas meetup thread) and you'll be auto-notified of the next one. I always post a reply for the next meet. 

Jun 24, 2014 at 12:11 AM Post #49 of 50
Great meet! Cosette, (the lovely lady I dragged with me), loved it much more than she originally thought she would. She loved the T1's out of the B22, listening to her Les Miserables CDs. I was reminded of my love of KTMs RS1's as well as treated my ears to some Q701's and have finalized my decision to purchase a pair eventually. 

thanks for the complimet Maxvla! But no-no-no-no-no the RS1's didn't come home with me... yet :wink: 

Those LCD-3's on the B22 were simply powerful, I thinks thats the best 1 word description for them. The performance difference between the T1 and the DT880's was pretty interesting when they were both on the B22. 

Nick, im gonna miss that HD800 rig of yours, twas a pure beauty to see and listen too. 

and thanks again to Keith for fixing my amplifier, im using it almost daily with no problems since, really pleasingly smooth sound that fits a lot of things with my V6's.

Jul 11, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #50 of 50
Her name is Cosette and she was listening to her Les Miserable Cd? That is just pure excellence :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back