CX300 In-Ear Silver Headphone Earphone for PSP MP3 MP4
Mar 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

qaz149716064

New Head-Fier
Warmly welcome to our store:
Fast Shipped by EMS Priority Mail to my Buyers
NEW CX 300 Ear bud Headphones

INTRODUCTION

The CX 300 employs an advanced, miniaturized driver tailored for smooth, acoustically correct in-ear operation; this provides the CX 300 with an extended response (18 Hz- 21 kHz) for satisfying musical detail and impressive yet defined bass. Equally important, the new design promotes superb comfort as well.
The CX 300 also incorporates an ergonomically asymmetrical, light but strong cable. With classic, clean-looking visuals and a choice of silver finish, the CX 300 design will complement even the most futuristic, or most understated, of today’s wide-ranging portable media equipment.
Features:
Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
Perfect fit in the ear canal due to ear adapters in different sizes (included in the delivery)
Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
Extremely small and lightweight
Ideal for use with all MP3, CD, DVD, MD players and portable game systems with 3.5 mm headphone sockets
Asymmetrical cable
2-year warranty
SPECIFICATIONS
Feature
Description Pigheadman copyright

Frequency Response:
18Hz ~ 21kHz
Transducer principle:
dynamic, open
Impedance:
16ohms
Sensivity:
112 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Cord Length:
Asymmetrical, L: 170 mm; R: 510 mm (850 mm divider to plug)
Input Plug:
3.5mm L style stereo plug
Net Weight:
9 g (without packaging)
Pigheadman Copyright Pigheadman Copyright

About Us
I am a big seller in China. I also do long time business in the ebay.I have own factories and many suppiers in China which can supply me many brand products.So i can supply the best products,best price,best service.looking forward to doing good business with all my friends in the world.I will be one of your best partner.

buyer beard know

Hi ,my friend ,welcome to my store!

Headphone Earphone are selling very well

Please choose freely ,right now these
they are indeed very charming!!!
I insure that you will fall in love with them when you see!

How to do drop shipping ?
1 You can take my photos to show your clients freely from my list 2Write details in the comment when do order 3Send me your client`s shipping address when do order (you also can write your client`s shipping address directly) 4 i ship out items by Express Mail Service(EMS) according to your demand, package track number and track website provid 5 It is easy and fast , top convenient for your business
I offer big discount for big wholesale order !!

Your satisfaction,our pursuit
Give me a chance please,I will do all my best to give you more service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back