Custom IEM conversions???
Nov 18, 2023 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Clay49

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all! I just procured my very first set of custom IEM’s, the 64 Audio A12t. Perfect fit, balanced sound, perfect sealed environment.

I sure would love to hear my Thieaudio Monarch MK II from that deep into my ear canal! Are there any companies who have the capability of converting universal IEM’s to custom? If not, someone could make a fortune if they could do this! If there is let me know so I can send them my MK II’s for conversion!

Nov 19, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi all! I just procured my very first set of custom IEM’s, the 64 Audio A12t. Perfect fit, balanced sound, perfect sealed environment.

I sure would love to hear my Thieaudio Monarch MK II from that deep into my ear canal! Are there any companies who have the capability of converting universal IEM’s to custom? If not, someone could make a fortune if they could do this! If there is let me know so I can send them my MK II’s for conversion!

You could try contact Lear audio (HK based) for their "reshell service" they seemed to have the most expansive reshelling portfolio. I usually have mine done at Sense Ears (Thailand based). Not sure about shipping or how both of them manage international orders.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back