Custom Art FIBAE 3x3 announcement & impressions thread
Aug 6, 2021 at 4:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Rollk2

500+ Head-Fier
Custom Art announced few weeks ago the release of their new 3 way 3 drivers which follows a quite long tradition as it's already the fourth model based on that kind of architecture.Good news, no dampers are used anymore, which reduces significantly issues with moisture.

The sound signature is one the flattest I've heard to date, but here with really great extension. Even bassheads can't say low end is not at the party, maybe one of the most versatile CIEM I've had. I think immediately to the SE5Ref, but with greater treble extension and presence.
Engaging, clarity, resolution and reference are the key words for this setup. I would also add organic, but not an analog sound like some warmer IEM.

1628438674592.png

Both custom and universal are already available at 575€.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2023 at 11:11 PM Post #2 of 3
I was poking around for Custom Art threads and saw this 3x3 thread didn't really gain traction! Sorry to see that - I thought about it since at the time it came out, I was thinking about getting a monitoring-tuned IEM. I was deciding between the FIBAE 3x3 and the Alclair Studio 3. Both are three-way, three-BA studio-tuned IEMs. I ended up with neither... And now Custom Art has the Hybrid 3 Pro which is their next "studio" tuned IEM with tuning option. But the 3x3 is still in their catalog for the month!

Do you still have the 3x3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back