Create your own Pokemon Gym my dudes
Apr 5, 2017 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

clairitin-clear

Member of the Trade: Ossic
Hey sweet bois, what is up in here?

My Pokemon Gym type would be Poison Types son! They're the cutest of all the types and purple is rad so...
My team would consist of: 
1) an adorable blobby Muk
2) a precious Seviper
3) a sweet Haunter 
4) a perfect baby Toxicroak

The trainers would consist of Rich Boys and Ladies, cause then I could beat them up in my spare time to get rad cash cash money.

The Gym itself would be set in my apartment and in order to challenge me trainers would have to help clean up the place (having poison babies is messy) and vacuum a little. Then it would be on. 

My badge would idk be a little lavender cloud with a frowny face cause poison clouds r bad.

I look forward 2 seeing ur Gyms!

Apr 5, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 9
Amazing.
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #5 of 9
​I would buy a farm and use it to run a normal type gym on the weekends. My team will be exclusively Miltanks. Challengers who lose are forced to become labours on the farm, milking until the end of time. Challengers who win get to escape.

​A Dragon-type gym under the lake would be nice too.

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #6 of 9
  ​I would buy a farm and use it to run a normal type gym on the weekends. My team will be exclusively Miltanks. Challengers who lose are forced to become labours on the farm, milking until the end of time. Challengers who win get to escape.

​A Dragon-type gym under the lake would be nice too.

My brother owns a farm...(or a farmhouse, at least)...but we won't let you use it, because...ewww. haha

Apr 29, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #8 of 9
You guys need to get laid so you have something worthwhile to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back