Crashing with Safari 7.0 in Mavericks.
Dec 16, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #19 of 21
Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment. Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test coment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.  Test comment.

All seems to be good.  Was the draft feature the thing that saved your entry even when refreshing the page or coming back to it later?  It seems as though that was the culprit because right when I noticed the issues with regards to posting and safari crashing over and over again I noticed that you guys had implemented that.

Dec 16, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #21 of 21
With other reports on other sites, we still speculate its an issue with how Safari 7.0 handled things, as other browsers handled it just fine. Since 7.0.1 is rolling out now, I'm sure we'll end up re-enabling that feature in the near future once we're sure it's good to go.  I just updated and have been testing the feature, so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back